This post is about Highest Paid Korean Actresses. Korean actresses are not only celebrated for their beauty, talent, and charisma, but also for their ability to command high fees for their performances on screens big and small. From romantic dramas to action thrillers, these actresses have entertained and captivated audiences around the world. Here are some of the highest-paid Korean actresses in the entertainment industry.
- Jun Ji-hyun also known as Gianna Jun, is one of the most popular and bankable actresses in Korea, with a career spanning more than two decades. Jun has starred in several iconic movies and TV dramas, including “My Sassy Girl,” “The Thieves,” “My Love from the Star,” and “Kingdom: Ashin of the North.” According to reports, Jun can earn up to $84,000 per episode, making her one of the highest-paid actresses in the country.
- Song Hye-kyo is a veteran actress who has won numerous awards and accolades for her performances in dramas such as “autumn in My Heart,” “Full House,” and “Descendants of the Sun.” Song is also a popular endorser of various brands and products, including beauty, fashion, and technology. According to sources, Song’s appearance fees range from $42,000 to $50,000 per episode, depending on the project and the production company.
- Park Shin-hye is a versatile actress who has shown her range in dramas such as “The Heirs,” “Pinocchio,” and “Doctors,” as well as movies like “Miracle in Cell No. 7” and “Alive.” Park is also a sought-after model and ambassador, having represented brands such as Mamonde, Chum-Churum, and Lotte Duty-Free. Reports indicate that Park’s per-episode fees can reach up to $40,000, putting her in the top tier of Korean actresses.
- Kim Tae-ri is a rising star in the Korean entertainment industry, having made her debut in the critically acclaimed movie “The Handmaiden” in 2016. Since then, Kim has appeared in other movies such as “1987: When the Day Comes” and “Little Forest,” as well as the Netflix series “Mr. Sunshine.” Despite her relatively short career, Kim is said to earn around $33,000 per episode, reflecting her growing popularity and talent.
- Bae Suzy, also known as Suzy, is a multi-talented artist who has transitioned from being a member of the girl group Miss A to becoming a successful actress and solo singer. Suzy has starred in dramas such as “Dream High,” “Gu Family Book,” and “Start-Up,” and released hit songs such as “Yes No Maybe” and “Holiday.” Suzy is also a popular endorser of various products and events, including Lancôme, Beanpole, and the Seoul Fashion Week.