DOG BREED: Top Interesting facts about SHIH TZU
- Do you know about Shih Tzu dog breed?
- Are you have seen this dog breed from anywhere?
- Are you like Shih Tzu puppies?
- What type of dog which you have in your home?
- Here are some interesting facts about this dog breed kindly read out carefully below passage. We hope that this article will help you to increase the level of your information about dog breed.
- This type of dog are so Perky and happy, the Shih Tzu tends to require a heavy amount of family members attention. Because it like all human company, it can easily become spoiled due to dust and other bad material.
- The most important quality of this breed is ideal companion. This is originally bred for royalty in all countries, this small guy still considers them a beautiful prince among all dogs.
- A true reality of this sweetheart that his purpose in his own life is to love and be loved from every one. He is also happy Playful and mischievous.
- Shih Tzu are also known as chrysanthemum dogs because of their hair often grows up from the upper side nose and around the face in all over directions.
- The Shih Tzu may have created in Tibet, bred by named (Tibetan lamas) to be a small replica of a large lion, which is included with Buddhist mythology.
- The Shih Tzu is famous for his small size, and its prized is so high due to sweet nature, beauty, flowing coat, and high intelligent mind.
- His name is pronounced of SHEED-zoo.
- Shih Tzu tend to like small dogs and little children. They enjoy play heavy dates and can make large therapy dogs. Some type of these bred like cats and some also don’t like it is often said that it considered as a high trend breed then others.
- He is so playful and, on every occasion, and much mischievous. He will also steal for every person shoes. He may want to cool him after paying with you a game. Side by side, he really wants to play a game with his small puppies. The playing things are depending on his mood such as he’s often not wants to play toys.
- Most Shih Tzu are often much healthy, and some also have a bad health conditions such as hip joint dysplasia, eyes problems, patellar luxation, progressive eye retinal atrophy, retinal dislocation , and corneal heavy dryness and inflammation of many muscles.
- This has also cause severe symptoms such as severe diarrhea and abdominal cramping.
- This is also can suffered from stomach diseases, Dog Tapeworms is a bad diease which you can get from this breed. This disease transferred through touching of them fesses.it is common in children than adult.
- The weight of Male is about 10-16 lbs.
- The Female weight is about 9-15 lbs.
- The Height are in Male is about 9 to 10 in. and Female is about 10 in.
- Shih Tzu are often classified in the small toy group in many countries, with a height of 10 to 11 inches and weight of 10 to 16 pounds (five to eight kilograms).
- As with most small toy breeds, Shih Tzu are always quick reach at mature age with adult size by about 11 months.
- The Shih Tzu is also some longer than tall, with a heavy body and with a good-sized of head. The muzzle is often quite short, with a small undershot bite.
- The head is rounded shape and the eyes are so prominent. The tail is carried long and started from his back. The gait is much long and swift for such a little dog.
- The life span of this dog is 14 or 15 years of age.
- The Shih Tzu is a great family pet. They get along with other small dogs or animals, and their beautiful personality makes them a great companion for small children.
Kids always should sit on the top floor to play with their puppies, however, so there is no chance of carrying and also dropping them from height. Your Children should also learn that how to keep their fingers away from their eyes and mouth because they can injured your children fingers.
Did you read about DOG BREED: Top Interesting facts about SHIH TZU?
Which one you are reading from all posts—and how it is matched to one of these?
- What do you have idea about Most Beautiful DOG BREED?
- What would you like differently from others?
- What other ideas do you have and think about to this list that I may have not mentioned in my post?
Leave a some useful comments below to tell us about your interesting feed back!
Related Topics: If you really enjoyed from this post, then there are some other interesting article are given below that you can easily read.
Our Android Apps
The Google Play store contains over 3 million apps; some are masterpieces. Our team is also participating in making android projects. If you really enjoy this article, “DOG BREED: Top Interesting facts about SHIH TZU” then you should also try some of our educational android apps and support us by giving us rating in Google Play Store.
DOG BREED: SHIH TZU dog breed #Hashtags
Are you looking for useful and interesting hashtags for Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook? We will provide top best hashtags that will help you market your content over social media more powerful. Our top hashtags are the most famous hashtags, users are looking for. We make some great Hash Tags to give you the idea to start.Copy these great hashtags and paste to anywhere you want. Here are some DOG BREED: Top Interesting facts about SHIH TZU dog breed popular hashtags.
myinfomaster #dog breed #shih tzu#shitzu puppy #shihtzu #shihtzuquotes so true #shih tzus, #shitzushih tzu #teacup shih tzu #white shihtzu #shih tzu drawing #chocolateshihtzu #baby shih tzu puppies #shih tzuyorkie mix #shih tzu grooming styles #shih tzu love #grooming shih tzu #shihtzu #shihtzu puppies #shitzu #shih tzu dog #shih tzu for sale #malshi #shihtzu price#yourinfomaster #sunset #instagram# beach# london #ubergosips #lifestyle