Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan
There are many boards of education in all provinces. Pakistan’s education system is matriculation based, and the students are also required to pass the matric examination from regional BISE or Board of our Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan.
Government of our Pakistan has established an educational board namely Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education system (FBISE) Board , Islamabad at federal level. Pakistan’s provincial governments; Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan have also set their educational boards namely Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) at different districts level duct matriculation and intermediate examinations respectively.
1. Boards of Education in Punjab
- D.G khan
- D.G khan
2. Federal Boards
- Federal board
3. Boards of Education in Khyber Pakhtunkhawah
- Dera Ismaiel Khan
4. Boards of Education in Sindh
- Aga Khan
- Mirpur khas
- BSEK Krachi
- BIEK Krachi
5. Azad Kashmir Boards
- Azad Kashmir Board
6. Boards of Education in Balloonist
- Quetta Board
Functions of the Board
- Check out the conditions for recognition of institutions.
- Inspection of the institutions and arrange for inspection of the recognized institutions and call for inspection reports in order of such institutions.
- Lay down the conditions for admission of students to its Examinations to determine the eligibility of candidates of this board and to admit them to such Examinations.
- Grant the certificates and diplomas to persons who have passed its Examinations and to withdraw such certificates and their diplomas.
- Prescribe all courses of study for its Exams.
If you really enjoyed from this post , “Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan” I’d be very thankful if you’d help to spread this article to your friends, Twitter, Facebook and your Pinterest. Thank you!Here are a related post you can read also: