BIRDS: National Birds Names List by their Country
Have you read list of national birds?
Are you curies about to know these national birds?
Birds are great symbols for many countries, and different national birds shows the super broad diversity of avifauna all over the world, as well as birds‘ big roles in culture and other society. But here a question what are the official bird’s names of different countries?
Procedure of chosen National Birds
Not entire countries have national birds, and in few countries, a bird generally viewed as a natural national symbol may be widely showed but lack the best government acknowledgment of its bad honorary status. National birds can change in many ways, often to better recognize a more famous appropriate species or to choose a more unique symbolic bird that is not recognized in other nations. In many countries, official national birds are chooses through legislative action or official government appointments, while on the other hand many countries have selected birds through popular peoples votes, nominations or other ways.
Here are related article about:
“BIRDS: Top 8 Most Beautiful Birds in the World”
“Humming bird: List of different Humming bird species”
Interesting List of National Birds
- Anguilla: Zenaida Dove (Zenaida aurita)
- Argentina: Rufous Hornero (Furnarius rufus)
- *Australia: Emu (Dromaius novaehollandiae)
- Angola: Red-Crested Turaco (Tauraco erythrolophus)
- Aruba: Aruba Burrowing Owl (subspecies of the Burrowing Owl) (Athene cunicularia arubensis)
- Antigua and Barbuda: Magnificent Frigatebird (Fregata magnificens)
- Austria: Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
- Botswana: Lilac-Breasted Roller (Coracias caudatus
- Bermuda: Bermuda Petrel (Pterodroma cahow)
- Bolivia: Andean Condor (Vultur gryphus)
- Belgium: Common Kestrel (Falco tinnunculus)
- Bangladesh: Oriental Magpie-Robin (Copsychus saularis)
- Bahamas: American Flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber)
- Brazil: Rufous-Bellied Thrush (Turdus rufiventris)
- El Salvador: Turquoise-Browed Motmot (Eumomota superciliosa)
- Ecuador: Andean Condor (Vultur gryphus)
- Estonia: Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
- Dominica: Imperial Amazon (Amazona imperialis)
- Costa Rica: Clay-Colored Thrush (Turdus grayi)
- Dominican Republic: Palmchat (Dulus dominicus)
- Colombia: Andean Condor (Vultur gryphus)
- Cayman Islands: Cayman Parrot (subspecies of the Cuban Parrot) (Amazona leucocephala caymanensis)
- Cuba: Cuban Trogon (Priotelus temnurus)
- Cambodia: Giant Ibis (Thaumatibis gigantean)
- Grenada: Grenada Dove (Leptotila wellsi)
- Guyana: Hoatzin (Opisthocomus hoazin)
- France: Red Junglefowl (Gallic Rooster) (Gallus gallus)
- Gibraltar: Barbary Partridge (Alectoris Barbara)
- Finland: Whooper Swan (Cygnus cygnus)
- Honduras: Scarlet Macaw (Ara macao)
- *Iceland: Gyrfalcon (Falco rusticolus)
- Iran: Common Nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos)
- Haiti: Hispaniolan Trogon (Priotelus roseigaster)
- Iraq: Chukar Partridge (Alectoris chukar)
- Japan: Green Pheasant (Phasianus versicolor)
- Israel: Hoopoe (Upupa epops)
- Latvia: White Wagtail (Motacilla alba)
- indonesia: Javan Hawk-Eagle (Nisaetus bartelsi)
- *Kenya: Lilac-Breasted Roller (Coracias caudatus)
- Lithuania: White Stork (Ciconia ciconia)
- Jordan: Pale Rosefinch (Carpodacus synoicus)
- *Malaysia: Rhinoceros Hornbill (Buceros rhinoceros)
- *Mauritius: Dodo (Raphus cucullatus)
- Luxembourg: Goldcrest (Regulus regulus)
- Venezuela: Venezuelan Troupial (Icterus icterus)
- United States: Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)
- Uganda: Crested Crane (subspecies of the Grey Crowned-Crane) (Balearica regulorum gibbericeps)
- Thailand: Siamese Fireback (Lophura diardi)
- Swaziland: Purple-Crested Turaco (Tauraco porphyreolophus)
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka Junglefowl (Gallus lafayetii)
- South Sudan: African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer)
- *Singapore: Crimson Sunbird (Aethopyga siparaja)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: Brown Pelican (Pelecanus occidentalis)
- Philippines: Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi)
- Papua New Guinea: Raggiana Bird-of-Paradise (Paradisaea raggiana)
- Norway: White-Throated Dipper (Cinclus cinclus)
- *New Zealand: Northern Brown Kiwi (Apteryx mantelli)
- Myanmar: Grey Peacock-Pheasant (Polyplectron bicalcaratum)
- Mexico: Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos)
- *Malaysia: Rhinoceros Hornbill (Buceros rhinoceros)
- *Uruguay: Southern Lapwing (Vanellus chilensis)
- *United Kingdom: European Robin (Erithacus rubecula)
- Trinidad and Tobago: Scarlet Ibis (Trinidad) (Eudocimus ruber) / Cocrico (Tobago) (Ortalis ruficauda)
- Sudan: Secretary Bird (Sagittarius serpentarius)
- Pakistan: Chukar Partridge (Alectoris chukar)
- Zambia: African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer)
Through this list you will able to know about national birds name by their countries.
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you read “BIRDS: National Birds names list by their Country” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about Most Beautiful and sweet birds?
- What would you like differently from one to each bird?
- What other ideas do you think that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
Our Android Apps
The Google Play store contains over 3 million apps; some are masterpieces. Our team is also participating in making android projects. If you really enjoy this article, “BIRDS: National Birds names list by their Country” then you should also try some of our educational android apps and support us by giving us rating in Google Play Store.
National Birds #Hashtags
Are you looking for best hashtags for Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook? We will provide top hashtags that will help you market your content over social media more successfully. Our top hashtags are the most popular hashtags, users are looking for. We generate some great HashTags to give you the idea to start.Copy popular hashtags and paste to anywhere you want. Here are some national birds popular hashtags.
#Birds #national bird #bluecrane #blue cranenational bird #national bird day #blue cranebird #our nationalbird #national birdpeacock #magpie robinmeaning in Bengali #national arboretum eagle cam #national bird day 2020 #flamingo national bird #danfe bird # #bird design #cuteanimals #water #manager #sts #guide #bird quotes #tbirds #teen #how todraw birds #artbirds #chaise #hoshi matsu hito #birdson branch #brazilians #mori #enchanted #baby bird #tattoo withbirds #fall birds #kleding #bird cutouts #birds chirping quotes #bird template #love bird pet #birds of preyraptors #todo #cramps #bird garden #alce #californiatravel #californiatravelclub #californiatravel #california #californiaroadtrip #californiavacation #sandiego #californiatrip #sandiegovacation #californiavacationspots #vacationpackages #losangeles #california #losangeles #usa #newyork #la #sandiego #love #sanfrancisco #travel #cali #photography #socal
5 thoughts on “BIRDS: National Birds Names List by their Country”
so romantic ?
Thanks a lot for the post.Really thank you! Much obliged.how to buy sildenafil without a prescription
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely helpful information specially the last part 🙂 I care for such info much.
I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.